Warranty Return Policy
♦For warranty returns item must be in its original packaging along with the warranty seal, otherwise warranty will be void.
♦A RMA authorization will be sent to you shortly after a RMA request. Please print the authorization and return it with your return item(s), with RMA number written on the box.
♦If you returned any parts that were not purchased with/from OnTimeMobile.com, (from Someone else) we will not be responsible for any shipping costs if you want the item returned to you.
♦All return shipping is at the sole responsibility of the buyer, we will not refund return shipping cost.
♦All OnTimeMobile.com parts honor a 30-day warranty ONLY. OnTimeMobile.com will not apply any store credit to your account after your 30 days warranty.
Unlock Code Return Policy
If the unlock code is not working for you, please make sure that you’ve followed the instructions provided to you and that you typed in the code exactly as you’ve received it. In the unlikely event that you’re unable to unlock your phone successfully, we’d be happy to assist or offer a full refund.
For refund requests, please submit a video showing that the code is not working on your phone. Please contact us if you have any questions and we apologize for any inconvenience.
If no unlock code is found for a particular phone, a refund will be processed within 24 hours of us becoming aware that no code is available. All refunds can take around 7 days to appear in your account depending on your bank/credit card company.
If your phone was already unlocked before you purchased a code or unlocking service, that will not be considered grounds for a refund.
Where an unlock code does not work you must claim a refund by providing video evidence as detailed below. This is to show that the information on the order form was correct, and that the unlock process did not work. In some situations the video may still enable us to help you unlock your phone. The video should be sent to us as an attachment. These are the requirements for a refund claim video:
- Video the back of the phone with the battery removed clearly showing the label under the battery. Then replace the battery and cover.
- Type *#06# on the phone then wait 5-10 seconds until we can clearly see and read the IMEI of the phone displayed. If present, the operator (on which the phone is currently locked) logo should be clearly visible.
- Insert, in the same phone, a SIM card which is not currently accepted by the phone.
- Wait 5 seconds until we can clearly see and read the message displayed by the phone
- Very slowly enter the unlock code we sent you following the instructions provided with the code, and the keys must be clearly seen in the video as the code is entered into the phone.
- If you get an error message, wait 5 seconds so we can clearly see this message
- Please make sure the video is correctly focused and the codes, messages, IMEI are all visible on the phone’s display.
Return and Exchange Policy:
♦Return will be accepted within 30 days. Any items being returned must be unused except for defective items.
♦When returning the item please include a copy of your invoice, RMA form & provide us with your user ID so that we can identify the order.
♦Any item return and is not defective we will only refund the amount of the item, shipping cost is NON-REFUNDABLE.
♦Buyer is responsible for ALL shipping cost.